Posted by: KeyW on Jun 10, 2019
Full time Systems Engineer Level 0 for testing and integration of software components into development and production frameworks. Develop auto tests, shell scripts and obtain data from the operational environment to be used in lab testing and data flow verification. Test/troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies. Ability to test standard and non-standard communication protocols and adapt applications accordingly. Ensure end-products are developed, integrated and packaged to meet configuration management requirements. Test, verify and asses new and emerging capabilities to support high-volume, low latency, mission critical systems.
• Participate in design, test, review and release process for existing and new capabilities
• Test digital network protocol processing capabilities
• Test multiple technologies including enterprise messaging, streaming data processing, data storage and retrieval
• Create unit, component and system tests via standard test packages
• Support analysis and resolution of bug fixes on lab, live/dev and operational systems
• Review and assess software for performance, reliability and/or maintainability
• Identify and assess new tools, technologies or techniques to enhance test and integration
• Support full life cycle iterative development, requirements gathering, technical design, development, test, deployment and sustainment
• Support open, constant, sharing of achievements with via SCRUM and agile processing methods: standups, sprint planning, review, and retrospectives; backlog grooming and task definition sessions planned and ad hoc design
• Documentation and dissemination of changes to testing and development infrastructure
• B.S. in technical field
• Background and experience in integration and test
• Experience analyzing data processed in a test environment, ensuring results match expected outcomes, and resolving discrepancies
• Experience using a Linux environments to test and validate software components
• Experience with shell scripting (bash preferred)
• Understanding of the software build, test, release process
• Experience with XML format
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
KeyW EEO Statement
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun-because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
HR. Website URL: