Posted by: KeyW on Dec 03, 2018
The Senior RF/Microwave Engineer will design, build, and test receivers, transmitters, transceivers, and antennas for use in Naval Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) systems at operating frequencies from UHF to millimeter wave (0.1 - 40 GHz). The engineer must be able to simulate the performance of the RF circuits in microwave CAD simulation software, automate laboratory testing using MATLAB, layout the microwave circuits in 3D CAD software, and interface with vendors to manufacture the prototype article. The engineer must also be proficient in the measurement of antenna characteristics in a compact antenna range.
* Minimum 20 years' experience in the design and fabrication of RF receivers, transmitters, and antennas, from UHF to 40 GHz (millimeter wave) frequencies, for use in Naval Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) systems.
* Proficient in the operation of an antenna measurement system, such as a compact antenna range, to measure antenna radiation patterns
* Proficient in SolidWorks CAD software for the design and fabrication of microwave RF circuits
* Proficient in the use of MATLAB and the Instrument Control Toolbox to perform automation of laboratory experiments
* Proficient in the use of microwave Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software such as: ADS, Genesys, HFSS, or similar
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun-because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation.
HR. Website URL: