Posted by: 6K Systems, Inc. on May 08, 2019
6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 2. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
Individual will support the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) Section by supporting the overall NICS mission. The undertaking of the NICS Section is to guarantee national security and public safety. Duties include:
• Research and analysis support in making a timely determination of a person’s eligibility to possess firearms in accordance with federal law
• Review Denied decisions
• Review Appealed decisions
• Data research and collection from a variety of local, state, and federal legal data sources such as court records
• Data analysis and validation of findings based on legal document reviews and audits, independent judgement, and decision-making
• Creation of performance measurements
• General administrative support
• Participate in training, periodic reviews, and other meetings as needed
• Active SECRET OR TOP SECRET Security Clearance
• Minimum of one year of experience in analysis, customer service, administrative support, law enforcement, armed guard, criminal justice, military or intelligence
• Must possess computer, printer, copier, telephone and scanning skills
• Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Must possess superior customer service skills
• Ability to apply analytic processes and methods
• Ability to work shift-work
• Ability to work independently
This position is located in Clarksburg, WV. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long- term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V
High school or ged
$20,000 to $40,000
HR. Website URL: